“Work is our mission - Join Us”
The new academic session of the school begins on April 1 every year and it is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well before that date. However limited vacancies may exist in the middle of the academic year. As proposed by the State Education Department the age at the time of admission should ordinarily not exceed:
|Pre- Nursery||2.5 Years||Class V||10 Years|
|Nursery||3 years||Class VI||11 years|
|LKG||4 Years||Class VII||12 Years|
|UKG||5 Years||Class VIII||13 years|
|Class I||6 Years||Class IX||14 Years|
|Class II||7 Years||Class X||15 Years|
|Class III||8 Years||Class XI||16 Years|
|Class IV||9 Years||Class XII||17 Years|
|Session Starts||First week of April|
|Session Ends||Second week of May|
|Summer Vacations||Mid May to Mid July|
|Second Session||Mid July|
|Winter vacations||Mid December to Mid January|
|Session Ends||March 31|
Registration/ Admission Form: An application for registration is the first stage of the admission process. A registration fee must be deposited with the school along with the application so that a child’s name may be registered on the waiting list for the year and class for which admission is sought. The registration fee is not refundable. The registration form may be obtained by either of the ways; writing to the school admissions office for a copy of the school prospectus, by visiting the school office on working days or by downloading the Registration cum Admission form the school website .
School Fee The fee for the entire year is payable in advance. All relevant information in this regard can be obtained by writing it to the school admissions office or by personal visit.
Admission Policy- Admission interviews and assessments take place throughout the year depending on the availability of the seats. Application for admission is made on the Admission Form available with the Prospectus or on the School Website. The interaction with the parents regarding admissions is conducted in the most conducive manner as possible; we want to get to know the prospective student and his/her family.
Note: Requisite for admission
- Parents have to fill a prescribed admission form.
- Admission is a subject of Interview/ written test and availability of seats.
- The principal reserves with himself the right to refuse/ admission to any child.
- 2 latest photographs of the student
- Copy of Birth Certificate. (Certificate issued by the competent authority is compulsory for admission. )
- Aadhar Card in favour of your name or DOB Verification.
- Domicile (If no any other document available)
- Transfer Certificate (Grade-I onward).
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of Report Card of Previous Class.
- Voter ID card of Father/ Mother.
- Parent’s Photograph.
- Residential Proof.
- Application for withdrawal is to be made on the prescribed form available at the school office.
- For Withdrawal from school (3 months notice)
- The transfer certificate will be issued within one week of the student’s withdrawal on presenting the no due slip issued by the school office.
No TC shall be issued if pending dues are not paid.
- Stop Day Care facility (2 months notice) or Charges
- Stop Transport facility (1 months notice)
- Fee once paid will not be refundable.
- The payment date is by and before 12th of every month.
Fee certificates (if required) will be issued according to the actual fee records of the students on registers.
- Summer (Kindergarten): 7:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Summer (Grade 1 onward): 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Winter (Kindergarten): 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Winter (Grade 1 onward): 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
View Photo Gallery
Vill. Bhaliala, P.O- Bassi Wazid,
Distt.- Hoshiarpur (Punjab)
PIN CODE- 144208